Man is incomplete without any relation in this world.The feelings of independence only designed for God.Man is natural.The feelings of love is also natural.These feelings give us both physical and mental comfort.Husband texts at night his wife I miss you.The feeling of love is the greatest gift of God Almighty.It is the love which adheres relations like mother ,sister,wife,son,brothers friends etc.when we are faraway from our relations we feel nostalgic and missing.life becomes incomplete.If we become isolated we become depressed and meaningless .without love life becomes like animal and we don’t miss each other.The moral values of human being moves around conventional mode of ethics and selfish. In relation we miss each other because we become habitual with each other,the feelings of love give us highest level of comfort.History tell us the greatest war in this world were fought because of love and hate.
I miss you so much that it hurts.
2. After all the time that has passed, I still find myself missing you every minute of each hour, each hour in a day, every single day of each week, every week of the month, and every month of the year.
3. There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you.
4. I close my eyes and see you there. But when I open them and see nothing there, I realize how much I miss you.
5. I miss you so much that I am jealous of the people that get the chance to see you every day.
6. I miss you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each and every day.
7. I know that I love you because of how much I miss you.
8. I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you.
9. I miss your voice. I miss your touch. I miss your face. I miss you.
10. I thought that I could handle being apart from you, but I miss you too much.
11. Missing you is something that comes in waves. And tonight I am just drowning.
12. Every now and then I see something that reminds me of you and then there I am, missing you again.
13. I will not lie. The truth is that I really miss you.
14. Nothing makes a room emptier than wishing that you were in it.
15. There is an empty place in my heart where you used to be.
16. If I had a flower for every time I think about you and how much I miss you, then I would be walking forever in an endless garden.
17. I can’t believe that I still miss you after everything that we went through.
18. The pain of being without you is too much to bear sometimes.
19. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I miss you.
20. I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.
21. I can’t help that I miss you and the person that I was when I was with you.
22. I know that I love you because I miss you even when you’re just in the next room.
23. I’m not sure what is worse: missing you, or pretending that I don’t.
24. To me, the brightest and most colorful garden looks dull and dreary without you in it.
25. I miss you so much that I want to throw a rock at you to show you how much it hurts.
26. I find myself missing you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more with each passing day.
27. A day spent away from you is a day that is not worth living.
28. I miss you once I wake up and I miss you once I fall asleep. I wish that we could always be together.
29. You may not always be here at my side, but you are always right here in my heart. I miss you.
30. I will stop missing you when we are together again.
31. You don’t have to be a thousand miles from me for me to miss you.
32. I would prefer to be kissing you than missing you.
Infact every man miss one another when someone or something makes them longings and nostalgic for the past e.g when husband is having dinner he misses his wife,when mother go to her bad she misses her son,teacher misses their talented students.Man remember the time being spend with his/ her beloved ones.Sometimes it becomes difficult to stay alive without that person whom you love.
I miss you so much that I can’t help but feeling that every song I hear is about you.
34. There is not a single moment in my day that I do not miss you.
35. You are always the first thought in my head when I wake up in the morning. That is how much I miss you.
36. I thought that I could handle being apart from you but I turned out to be wrong.
37. Missing you and not being able to have you here with me is the worst feeling.
38. Missing you is my heart’s way of reminding me that I love you.
39. Missing you is not an easy thing to do.
40. Missing you is like walking around without my heart. I feel this way because my heart is still with you.
41. When I miss you, all I want to do is hold you in my arms and kiss you.
42. I miss everything about you. Even the things that used to annoy me when you were still here.
43. There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I miss you and long for you.
44. There’s an emptiness inside of me that tells me that I must really miss you.
45. What I miss about you the most is how great we were together.
46. Even though I miss you right now, I know that you will come back to me.
47. I miss you so much at this very moment, but this distance between us is only temporary. Nothing in this world can keep us apart from one another.
50. If I had to explain how much I miss you, I would just break down and cry.
51. If I knew that would be the last time I would see you, I would hug you a little tighter, kiss you a little longer, and tell you that I love you one more time.
when we visit natural tourist places we remember those times spend on lush green fields.Those childhood smiles,beautiful clouds,waterfalls,mountains and those friends make us obsessed with natural beauties.God Almighty has bestowed man with stunning and mesmerizing scenes which make up our mind with love,comfort, handsome and charming.
“But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.” – Calla Quinn
“There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you.”
“Your memory feels like home to me.
So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it’s way back to you.” ― Ranata Suzuki“I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.”
“I never want to miss a day without you” ― Maria Koszler
“Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared.” – Unarine Ramaru
“You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.” – John Green
“I miss that feeling of connection.
Knowing he was out there somewhere thinking about me at the same time I was thinking about him.” ― Ranata Suzuki
“Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.”-Unknown
“When you miss someone….it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul.” – Coco J. Ginger
“He kisses me like he misses me, even before I have to go.” – C.J. Carlyon
“Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.” – Unknown
“Missing someone isn’t about how long since you’ve seen them or the amount of time you’ve talked them. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and wishing they were right there with you.”
“Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.” ― Unknown
“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
I miss you quotes to help express your feelings
“I think part of me doesn’t want to remember him, for fear of missing him too much.” – Francesca Marciano
“I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.” – Franz Kafka
“Even though we are miles apart, you are still a very important part of who I am.” – Unknown
“Trees quiet without the birds, My heart quiet without you.” – Terri Guillemets
“A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.” – Beth Obedoza
“I miss your voice because it is a symphony; your scent because it is a treasure; your smile because it is a jewel; your hug because it is a masterpiece; and your kiss because it is a miracle.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
“Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” – Lamartine
“Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle Everything I do stitched with its color.” – W.S. Merwin